Advocare 24 Day Challenge – Day 6

March 25, 2012

It is day 6 of my Avdocare 24 Day Challenge.

As you can see from the picture above, there has been some weight loss. Just about 2 pounds so far, which is awesome!

I am feeling pretty good. The Advocare Spark drinks still make my eyeballs vibrate. They are crazy!

Right now I am in the section of the 10 Day Cleanse where I don’t have to drink the Fiber Drink.

Thank you Grilled Cheeseus.

I finally had to break the Fiber Drink into three sections because I just could not drink it fast enough. First thing in the morning I added about 1/3 of the packet to 4 ounces of water, then drank it as fast as I could.¬†Immediately¬†after downing it, I added another 1/3 to another 4 ounces of water, downed it, then repeated with the last 1/3. By doing it that way, it didn’t get a chance to thicken up into a chewy mass.

Just something to keep in mind if you try the challenge and find you can’t drink it fast enough in one shot.

I have been tracking my food at Live Strong. They have a fantastic database of food and an easy to use format. You can check out what I’ve been eating by clicking the link below.

My Live Strong Food Diary

I’ll check in again in a few days. :)

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Pravi March 29, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Hey Allison, I just started the 24 Day Challenge on March 27th. Inspiring to see you have lost 2lbs. So far I have gained, yes, gained! 2.4lbs. Go figure. My sponsor claims that this is not too unusual, and I’m sticking with it, so we’ll see! Did you weigh in every day? And if so what did your scale say?

2 advocare 24 day May 8, 2012 at 12:58 am

If you can find the mental and physical strength to stick to this Advocare 24 day challenge meal plan and Advocare 24 day challenge weight loss program, you will have no other choice to but notice amazing results. This doesn’t mean that you will have the body of a wrestler or bodybuilder within a month but you will see your body start to change for the better.

3 Kylene May 9, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Loved finding your blog! This is the second time I’ve done the 24 Day Challenge. I’m currently on Day 4. A comment on the cleanse drink … if you ever do this again, try the Peaches and Cream version. The citrus was SUPER difficult for me to get down the first time I did this. I’m using the Peaches and Cream this time around and it’s delicious! It’s more of a powder and dissolves really easily. It’s technically meant more for people with more difficulty digesting (I think a bit less fiber in it?) but I just make that up by making sure my veggies are ones with a bunch of fiber in them.

Keep posting! I’d love to see your final results!

4 Apidextra May 14, 2012 at 2:46 am

Great Post
Thanks for sharing this with us as well………..

5 Jason May 21, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I would agree that the Herbal cleanse can be a little tough to get down. Personally, I try to drink it as fast as possible it 2-3 drinks just to get it down. Good luck the rest of the way!

6 Lola August 7, 2012 at 10:36 pm

I started the advocare 24 day challenge today, and i ate well, took my supplements and worked out. However, i ended up cheating towards the end of the day. The guilt is killing me and i don’t plan on cheating again. Is it ok that i cheated on Day 1 of the cleanse phase?

7 Di October 24, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Hi, If you can mix the fiber pack and the Spark pack together, its 16oz of fluid but goes down much better.

8 Silvia December 6, 2012 at 8:46 am

I’m on my second 24 day challenge (day 13) and I noticed the Peaches and Cream fiber drink was MUCH better, no weird texture and the taste was actually GOOD!!

I cant seem to get my 24 day challenge recipes that my sponsor sent me to open, and neither can she, does anyone have any good recipes to share?!

9 Shawn January 25, 2013 at 9:02 am

I am on the 24 day challenge and am on day 8 I have lost 4 pounds so far.. I am on the last 3 days of the fiber drink, can’t wait to get to the meal replacements.

10 Sara March 30, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I just finished the ten day cleanse and gained 5 pounds! I followed it perfectly and never cheated once. I’m so disappointed. I will keep up with it, but it’s very discouraging. I don’t understand why.

11 elkay April 15, 2013 at 6:36 am

I too have gained 2 pounds since starting and I’m eating super clean and also portion sizes that take me to a ‘calories in is less than calories out’ state of being.

Theoretically I should have lost at least 2 pounds.

But whatever. I’ll stick to it becaus I feel great. And that’s what it’s about in this phase. I am sure my measurements at the end will be better.

12 lose weight August 1, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Worthwhile info. Happy everyone I found your website accidentally, and i am astonished the key reason why this kind of automobile accident didn’t took place earlier! I saved the item.

13 Kelly - Day 8 February 18, 2014 at 5:35 am

OK a little frustrated… Days 1 – 5 I lost weight consistantly. Days 6 – 0, Days 7 .2 and now Day 8 I gained a pound. I am consistantly eating clean and 1200 calories a day. I have lost 4 pounds but any suggestions?